- The "Plan Anglais" is an educational programme initiated by the city council of Saint Denis.
- Our partners are the "Young English Speakers" (Les Petits Bilingues) and the city council of Saint Denis.
- Introduce five to seven year olds to English in nursery and primary schools of Saint Denis through recreational activities like games, drawings and nursery rhymes.
- Target group : pupils studying in Year 1 (last year of nursery school), Year 2 and Year 3 (first two years of primary school).
- Fluent in English
- Free between 12:00 and 2 pm
- Working days : Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Fridays
- Lessons may last 30 mins, 45 mins or 1 hour.
If you'd like to apply, please fill in the enrolment form.
Sessions in following schools
33 € / session (gross pay)
School list :
- Primaire Piton Bois de Nèfles
- Primaire Maxime Laope
- Primaire du Brûlé
- Elémentaire Saint-François
- Maternelle Saint-François
- Elémentaire Philippe Vinson
- Maternelle Philippe Vinson
- Elémentaire Ruisseau Blanc
- Maternelle Ruisseau Blanc
- Elémentaire Saint-Bernard
- Maternelle Saint-Bernard
- Primaire Les Affouches
Sessions in others schools of Saint Denis